The StuRa elects a maximum of three managers. These are your first point of contact and they are generally there for you from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the “Aquarium” of the StuRa office at the Augustusplatz campus. If they can’t help you directly, they will certainly be able to refer you to the competent body.
In addition, the managers have the following duties:
- Invitation, preparation, follow-up and organisation of the StuRa meetings
- Assistance and support in implementing the StuRa decisions
- Coordination of the units and working teams
- Assistance and support of the coordinators concerning administrative tasks
- Organisation of the Campusfest