What do we do?
- Management/consultation of the budget committee
- Acceptance, processing of financial requests
- Advising applicants
- Decision on applications
- Arrangement of disbursements and deposits
- Preparation and execution of the budget
- Implementation of the decisions of the Student Council
- Auditing the accounts and cash of the Student Council and the student councils
- Ensuring proper cash management
- Approval of hand cash registers / cash collection pointsOrders in the name and for the account of the Student_innenschaft
- Decisions on the omission of expenditures that are not necessary or incompatible with the tasks of the student body.
- Decision on segregation of items from the inventory
- Review of the inventory
- Decision on the granting of fees for employees in units and projects
Notes for students
Every student has the possibility to submit applications to the StuRa.
You are planning a project and need financial support? Then you can apply for project funding! You can also apply for funding from your student council.
You want to become a working group of the StuRa? Then you can use the AG-application!
You can also find information about applications and the procedures under the point Budget Committee.
For the participation in Saxon or German university championships you can apply for a daily allowance.
You can also find frequently asked questions about finances here.
Notes for the student councils
Dear student council members,
under the page Student Council Finances you will find all important information on how to handle your finances as well as download material for your use.
Notes for the Units
on the page for Unit Finances you will find all important information on how to handle your finances as well as download material for your use.
Here you can find the form for event documentation.